You want to become a Virtual Assistant but don’t know where to start? Then this program is a good choice.
Read below for details.
Why choose this program?
- Learn from an experienced Master Virtual Assistant (MVA) who has over 20 years’ knowledge of the industry
- Work out what skills you can use and the types of services you can provide
- Look at different niche markets you can target for your business
- Give your business a kick-start in the right direction!
- Will guide you in setting up your business
- Get you started on your own website and using social media tools
- Guide you in setting rates that are right for you
- Teach you how to deal with clients, what questions to ask and how to quote
- Will help you learn to network and market your business
- During the program you will be given access to materials that consist of books, software programs, hardware items and other things essential in assisting with the operation of your VA business.
This is a program designed to help those who already have good computer skills to develop or advance their Virtual Assistant business. This program includes:
- 13 topics with assignments to complete
- (some research will be involved),
- Unlimited email support, if required
What will be covered:
- Topics 1 & 2 – History of the industry and Setting up your business
- Topic 3 – The services you will provide
- Topic 4 – Business structure
- Topic 5 – Registering your business
- Topic 6 – Letting people know you exist
- Topic 7 – Developing an online presence
Note: you can get web hosting and domains at ACS Webservices to complete this section if you don’t already have something organised.
- Topic 8 – Inside your office
- Topic 9 – Planning your work
- Topic 10 – Planning your day
- Topic 11 – Belonging to the VA Network
- Topic 12 – Engaging help
- Topic 13 – Web technology
Ready to take the plunge? Fill out the form and further information will be provided to get you started.
Yes, I want to register now!
Criteria: It is expected that all participants have well developed administrative, office or secretarial skills, are computer and internet literate and able to work without supervision.
What the program does not deliver: Software training – participants should already know how to use the software they wish to provide VA services with. However, the course will give information on the use of programs/services that are not common to corporate administrative work, such as use of FTP programs and other web based programs.
If you do not know how to type (properly) or have very little software knowledge, then this course is not (yet) for you. You need first to go and do a course with a college or other institution to learn how to use your computer and its software properly. If you also have a challenge with written English, this course is not for you – you need to advance your ability with English before coming back to do this course. This course does not teach you software skills – it is assumed you already have them.
Minimum requirements are:
- Good knowledge of the computer keyboard and the ability to use it.
- Good operating knowledge of a word processing package, either MS Word, or similar.
- Basic knowledge of other programs with the ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of how to use an email program.
- Understanding of basic web and computer technology, i.e. menu, task-bar, icons, toolbar, etc.
Not to know the above will disadvantage you in developing your skills as a Virtual Assistant.
During the program students will be required to document their progress and successes, and participate in exercises. They will also receive the virtual assistant training manual containing their completed homework at the end of the program, along with a certificate of completion, and have access to a number of resources to further assist them in the development of their business. Special community forum for students past and present – with lifelong membership.
Yes, I want to register now!
Your first lesson will be on its way within a few days!
$595AUD once only fee.
Fill out the registration form and further information will be provided before you need to make a commitment and pay for the course.
Payment may be made by: EFT, Cheque, MasterCard, Visa, or Paypal.
P.S. If you are with a program that offers a discount on the above, payments will need to be sent via email through Paypal or paid by EFT and not through the payment page.
Finally, if you’re not yet sure if you need or want to do the training but do want to start operating as a Virtual Assistant, then why not visit our VA Directory site to join our team? Some choose to do the course after they’ve begun operating and have an idea of what they need to learn to further build their business.
Note: You have a total of six months to complete this course from date of registration. Your homework will be marked after receipt of all homework for the full course. The final topic does not have homework but your feedback, and testimonial would be appreciated. I aim to get completed homework back to each graduate within an 6-8 week period after receipt of same.